Monday, October 6, 2008

Did you hear my scream??

Everyday after school Noah has to check on his toads that live in the flower bed. Today the big toad was "home" and he wanted to take it to the store to show Nini Ann. As we are walking across the driveway, I yell because there is a snake. Just a small one, but still it was a SNAKE!! I go into the store saying behind me, no you can't bring the snake in too. When a customer heard this she quickly asked where the snake was and I told her in my driveway, but not to worry, it won't come in the store.

Let's count the number of animals that I saw outside my house after school: 2 toads, 1 leopard frog, 1 snake and 1 bat. Yes, I said bat. We have a bat that has taken up residence on our garage above the security light. I never see it leave--I hope it isn't dead up there!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Okay, now I know why the boys always look around the yard before they let me go outside with them. It does say in the Bible that woman will crush the snake under her heel. Crush those snakes!!!! Love Mom