Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You may be asking why my life is so hectic, so I thought I'd give our SET schedule. Of course, this does not include the ebay packing, cuts, scrapes, fights, meals to fix, laundry to do, homework to help with, or exercise. This all gets done when it needs done. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah. SLEEP!!!

Monday: School (for 12 more days--oh my!) for the oldest 3. After school we do homework and daily chores. Matthew has soccer practice in the evening for 1 1/2 hrs.

Tuesday: Repeat as Monday, except I volunteer at our local Safe Kids office for a few hours. Soccer practice in the evening for Joshua & Noah (and I'm the coach).

Wednesday. Repeat as per the previous days. No soccer but we do have church in the evening and Matthew has boy scouts.

Thursday: Lather, rinse, repeat. Soccer tonight is for Matthew, Joshua & Noah.

Friday: Do you get the idea yet?

Saturday: Ah the weekend, time to relax. HA!! I have praise band practice at 7 am, Jon works, and we have 2 or 3 soccer games depending on the weekend. Thankfully, the rest of the season are home games. At least until tourney time, then we'll travel to Bremen.

Sunday: Finally, the day of rest! After church, I come home, lock myself in the bedroom and take a nap!!!

No comments: