Thursday, May 29, 2008

Laundry

I really, really, really despise laundry. It is never ending in this house. It isn't the washing & drying that I don't like. It is the folding and sorting.

So, after much frustration, I came up with an idea. I bought 4 of those pop-up mesh hampers and labeled one for each of the boys. They now have to put their clothes in their own hamper. Timothy loves it and if he puts it in the wrong hamper, he will go back and change it.

Makes for a perfect load size when it is 3/4 full. It is nice to know that I can wash, dry and fold just one persons clothes. No more sorting!! So we all now have our own laundry hamper and one for just towels.

Why didn't I think of this months ago??

2 comments:

ann at greenoak said...

I'M YOUR SON YOU HAVE TO DO MY LAUNDRY!!



MATTHEW, AKA YOUR SON

Anonymous said...

hey guys love the website its great by love you all



Love
kailyn