Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trip to the air museum

We took a trip to Grissom Air Museum the other day. We went with my friend Sally & 3 of her kids plus one extra, Sally's sister and her 2 kids, and my 4 boys. Did you add that up? Yep, 10 kids. 9 boys and 1 girl. 8 of the kids were 6 and under. As we were leaving, the people working in the museum made sure to tell us that we had to leave with as many kids as we brought!

I have never forgotten my kids. Ok, there was that one time when I thought Jon had Matthew after church and he thought I had him, but what better place to leave your child than at church?

Matthew flying the old time plane
Noah and Timothy enjoying the plane you can "fly"
Timothy attempting the plane
Do you know how hard it is to get these boys to stand still for a picture??
Andrew B, Noah and Andrew D
Noah inside the cockpit
Joshua flying the plane. Good practice since he wants to be pilot
Timothy is a natural!
Andrew B flying the plane

No comments: