Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Noah’s playing basketball

This year, Noah decided he wanted to play basketball. Wouldn’t have anything to do with two of his best buddies playing would it? Of course not—yeah right!! He is on the same team as Andrew and Andrew which makes him very happy. While he is enjoying basketball, he can’t wait for soccer to begin.100_2578
Waiting to get out of the truck before the game. Do you see the missing tooth? He’s now lost both top teeth.

100E2591
Sitting on the sidelines.

100E2589
Leaving the court after making 1 of his 3 baskets.

1 comment:

TheChappelFamily said...

I love your blog! Hectic life??? I can't imagine my 2 boys x2! The other evening there were a bunch of toys out in the living room after the boys went to bed and I asked Bill how I should deal with this (it's a habit in our home) and he sarcastically said, "Wake them up and spank them." I firmly informed him that after they fall asleep all wrongs are wiped away and they can do no wrong when they're sleeping! They're just such angels! I suppose I had them clean up in the morning. Don't remember now.

Thanks for the prayers for Victoria. This will be such a big adjustment on all of us, especially Will and Logan. We are doing our best to prepare them - lots of dialog with them and word pictures of how Victoria may feel when she comes, etc.... It's growing compassion in them - for people in general. And I know whatever parts of preparation we miss, God will fill in the rest.

Have a blessed week whenever you get my post. :)

Melissa