Thursday, February 19, 2009

Timothy is 5!!!

Where in the world have the past 5 years gone?  Seems like just yesterday we were bringing boy #4 home from the hospital!

We celebrated his birthday by doing our part to stimulate the economy.  We went to Pizza Hut for lunch and then shopping at Sears.  Boy, could I have spent a bundle in there, but I didn’t.  I never thought I could fall in love with washers, dryers and stoves, but I did. 

Here are a few pictures from 5 years ago. 
Pic_0005

Just a few minutes after birth.
JulieMark&T1
Aunt Julie & Uncle Mark holding Timothy
 LindaNoah&T1

Nini Linda and Noah holding him.
   Pic_0004

Mommy introducing Timothy to his older brothers.
T&Terri1
Mommy & Timothy

timothy6wk1 
6 weeks picture

Technorati Tags:

Check back later for pictures of him celebrating his big day.

No comments: